消费者 Information Updates
Federal regulations require all institutions to provide specified information to prospective and current students, 工作人员, and the general public. Listed below are those items that must be available for review per federal regulations.
The federal Higher Education Act, the federal Equity in 体育运动 Disclosure Act (EADA), and regulatory guidance provided in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) require direct individual notices of prescribed information to certain target audiences including prospective students, currently enrolled students, 现有员工, 父母, coaches and counselors of prospective student-athletes, and the general public. Disclosures are to include crime/security statistics, student completion/graduation rates, FERPA privacy/security rights, financial aid program information, and gender-specific information on athletic participation and financial support. Should you require further information, please contact the Office of Planning, Analysis and Accountability at 301-860-3599.
- BSU Mission Statement and Strategic Plan (pdf)
- Bowie State University Undergraduate Catalog
- Bowie State University Graduate Catalog
- UNG Nursing Program 认证 Status
- MSN FNP Nursing Pass Rates
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Student Profile (pdf)
- Retention, Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates (pdf)
- Student-Athlete Graduation and Retention
- Equity in 体育运动 Disclosure Act (pdf)
- Student Postgraduate Plans (pdf)
- Student Disability 支持服务
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Withdrawal and Refund 政策
- Textbook Cost Information
- Maryland Voter Registration
- Veteran's Information
- Copyright Infringement Policy
健康 and Well-Being
金融援助 and Loan
- Net Price Calculator (Estimate true cost of attendance)
- Financial Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Contact 金融援助 Office
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Default Rates (College Navigator)
- 金融援助 Refund 政策
- Institutional Disclosures to Borrowers (Private Loans)
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Educational Loans ("Student Lending Code of Conduct")
- 校园安全报告: Includes information on annual and current crime statistics ; emergency response/evacuation procedures; fire safety; and missing student notification policy
- Contact 公共安全
- Sexual Assault Resources
Bowie State University submits data annually to the National Center for Education Statistics via the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). 这包括, but is not limited to areas such as: Institutional Mission, 学生资料, Online Student 支持服务, 出席费用, 学生人数, 财务数据, 等.
进一步, Bowie State University submits annual reports to the Department of Education in the area of Foreign Donations.
The Office of 金融援助 receives reports in June and December of each year from the Office of Institutional Advancement, which gives the details of any foreign gifts received in excess of $250,000 in the fiscal year. The Office of 金融援助 then submits all required information regarding these gifts to the U.S. Department of Education by submitting a revised on-line Federal Program Participation Agreement, and mailing the supporting materials to the Department. As a result of this submission, Bowie State receives a revised Eligibility and Certification Approval Report.
"Child Care Access Means 父母 in Schools" is a federal program to support the participation of low-income 父母 in post-secondary education by providing child care services on campus. For an explanation of the program, please see the Department of Education's website. Bowie State University does not receive funds through this program.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF)